Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday Music Loves (they are back!!!)


Well Its been quite some time and I have lots of tunes to share! I'm not a music critic by any means I just know what I like. And these are some of the songs I have been loving.

Natalia Kills, Daddy's Girl

I have been in love with the whole Trouble album since it came out this summer. If your someone who misses the early days of Lady GaGa I suggest Natalia Kills to fill that void.



The Civil Wars, Devils Backbone

I love this song for the hints of county and blue grass but its not bombarding you with twangy I got my pickup truck and my girl just left me. God knows I can't stand the twangy red necks. They have incredible and beautiful voices.



Fall Out Boy, Alone Together

Well I never thought there would be a day where I would be saying I like fallout Boy. I guess never say never because I love their latest album. I'm not quite sure what drew me to it but I do appreciate that the lead singer has gotten better on his enunciation! This is one that I have been jamming out to for months now. 




That's all for this week. What are some of the songs or artist you have been loving lately?